Friday, February 27, 2015

Middle Earth Movie Meme - Day Twenty-Two

Costume you most want to wear

        I'm going to cheat. There is one costume I would wear every day, two I would wear if I lived out in the woods, and one that is just so luxurious I would love to have it to just look at. :)
        I would wear Eowyn's refugee costume every single day if I had it. It's comfy and practical, and there are a few different looks you can go with.
         There's a light blue dress with a split skirt, so I could wear this with leggings by itself or with the shieldmaiden corset.



        Then, there's a brown over-dress that would be perfect for working outside.


        Finally, there's a lovely coat that can dress the whole business up and keep me warm. :)


        The other costumes I would wear are Legolas and Aragorn's. They look so comfortable and tough, which is just what I need.




        Last but not least, Eowyn's green dress. This is the ultimate gown. I wish I could sew well enough to make it, but I suppose I'll just have to be content with looking at pictures. It is lovely.



Blessings,
Reyna

1 comment:

  1. I love Eowyn's outfits! You're right, they would be very practical!

    ReplyDelete