Sunday, February 1, 2015

Looking Forward To A Very Tolkien-y February

        Well, actually more of a Peter Jackson-y February, but that didn't sound as good. Hamlette is doing a Middle Earth question-a-day this month, and when I read that we can do this on our own blogs I jumped on the idea. Now, I've never done on of these post-every-day things, so I might very well fail miserably halfway through. I'm going to try, however, my very hardest! 
        Please note that this is just to celebrate the movies, not to compare them to the books or cause any controversy between fans. :) I'll just be sharing my opinions and probably fangirling a little. Here is the lineup:

Day 01 - Favorite moment/line in The Fellowship of the Ring
Day 02 - Favorite characters from each race
Day 03 - A location you love
Day 04 - Favorite sword
Day 05 - Favorite soundtrack
Day 06 - Favorite moment/line in The Two Towers
Day 07 - Lines you quote most often in real life
Day 08 - Favorite costumes
Day 09 - Scenes/things you laugh at
Day 10 - Lord of the Rings character you relate to the most
Day 11 - Favorite moment/line in The Return of the King
Day 12 - Least-favorite costumes
Day 13 - Favorite battle
Day 14 - Lord of the Rings character you understand the least
Day 15 - Favorite moment/line in An Unexpected Journey
Day 16 - Favorite song sung by a character(s) in the films
Day 17 - Scenes/things you cry at
Day 18 - The Hobbit character you relate to the most
Day 19 - A location you never want to visit
Day 20 - Favorite moment/line in The Desolation of Smaug
Day 21 - Favorite couple
Day 22 - Costume you most want to wear
Day 23 - The Hobbit character you understand the least
Day 24 - Favorite moment/line in The Battle of the Five Armies
Day 25 - Characters you wish you liked more
Day 26 - Favorite one-on-one fight
Day 27 - Favorite end song
Day 28 - Favorite Middle Earth-related item(s) you own



        Please check out the original post and do this on your own blog! You can also comment your answers or opinions here or there. 

Blessings,
Reyna

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this, I am so. doing. this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you're both doing this! I honestly didn't expect anyone to jump on the bandwagon, and this thrills me to no end.

    Also, I'm not going to be posting every single day. I'll be happy if I get 2 or 3 done a week, lol. So don't feel like, if you get "behind," you've failed -- not so!

    ReplyDelete