I have been nominated for a blogging award! (That is special for me because I am a new blogger and have never been nominated for one before, if you didn't know). First of all, I'd like to say thanks to Laura for nominating me, and then I'll proceed to the questions.
Ain't it purty? Yes, I know.
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions set by your Nomination Blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers.
2. Set questions for the nominated bloggers.
11 Facts About Me:
- I live on a small urban farm with goats, chickens, and pigeons. I walk the goats around town and get strange looks from people driving.
- I play the pianoforte and sing. Thankfully, not in public - I don't even really sing for my family. I don't especially want to be like Mary Bennet.
- I love old books and novels, period dramas, and Lord of the Rings (both books and movies).
- On the same note as the last fact, my friends say that I am an elf, as opposed to a hobbit, dwarf, man, etc. That makes me really happy because I like elves a lot. :)
- I have a slight obsession with hoopskirts.
- I work at a bakery and coffee shop, but have never eaten anything from there. I only eat bread that I make at home (mostly whole wheat sourdough), and no sugar at all. When people ask me what my favorite danish is it is kind of an awkward situation.
- I am attempting to write a novel right now, and have found that Pinterest is very distracting.
- I started blogging about two months ago.
- I love to spin and knit and haunt our local yarn shop, for which I knit swatches and various samples.
- I got spurred by our rooster today, which I am perfectly sure you needed to know. Good thing I have a high pain tolerance, even for gashes in my leg.
- I want to have a farm in New Zealand, Tennessee, or Texas someday.
- What is your favorite season of the year? I'd have to say Spring. There are just so many beautiful green sprouts and baby animals around! I love babies of all sorts.
- Do you prefer to have short or long hair? Long. Mine is about to my waist right now and I don't plan to cut it any time soon.
- What's your fashion personality? I wear a lot of long skirts, mostly ones that I make. I don't really wear bright colors - although they look amazing n other people, I just can't bring myself to wear bright green or orange or anything like that.
- Are you vegetarian or vegan? No, but as I mentioned before, I don't eat any grains except sourdough that I make. No sugar either. Once I read what kinds of bacteria it feeds in your gut...
- Do you have a favorite flower? I love roses. Who could not? Gladiolus flowers are also very nice. I have them in all different colors, although they are completely useless in my mom's eyes.
Questions For My Nominees:
- Do you like to write with a pencil or a pen?
- In which century were most of the books you read written?
- What is one of your favorite Bible verses? I know hardly anyone has just a single favorite, so just pick one that comes to mind.
- Do you sew, and if so (haha), what?
- What are three of your favorite movies?