Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Goatling Pictures

        Because there's no such thing as too many.



This is Wynnie, named finally!






Dain (my Moosie)




Frerin



        They love hanging out under the wheelbarrow here since I've been letting them out in the back more now. I've started milking Eponine a bit as well, since I'm hoping to sell the babies soon. Wynnie will be disbudded within a week or two, and the boys are polled so that's not necessary for them. Lilly, our neighbors' goat, also kidded last Friday. That's why you haven't seen any more pictures of my babies - I've been super busy! With Thanksgiving preparations, NaNoWriMo, and nine goats running around, I just haven't found a spare moment! Lilly did have a bit of trouble with the first baby, as it was in the wrong position, but everyone is now healthy and eating and growing like mad. If you live around the SF Bay Area and are interested in a Nigerian Dwarf goat pet, let me know LOL.
        Anyway, I'm off to bake pies and get my word count up! I'll have a post on Lilly's babies hopefully in the next week or so.

Blessings, 
Reyna

2 comments:

  1. They are SO darling!! And there is absolutely NO such thing as TOO many pictures of adorable goatlings!

    Love and Rich Blessings..OH and Happy Thanksgiving dearie!

    ~ Aspen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them - I wish you were here to see them in person! And happy Thanksgiving to you as well (a bit late)!

      Delete