Sunday, March 9, 2014

Grazing Goats

        Every day, I take Eponine and Thorin out onto the creek bank so that they can eat some of the luscious green grass that is growing there right now. 


        Isn't it gorgeous? I just want to roll around in it, but that wouldn't be very dignified, now would it? Instead, I just let the goats roll around in it instead, since they don't have to be dignified.;)




        Just look at all of the green! It is mostly wild oats, which the goats love - very convenient for us.








        "Mama! Stop clicking that little black box! Pay attention to me!"






        Little goat hoof prints:


        I actually took a short video of them eating so you can see just how quickly they chomp down the grass. I find it phenomenal, so I thought I'd share it with you.


Blessings,
Reyna

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! I miss my baby goats... They are going to be all grown up by the time I get back! Hopefully Jitterbug will have a surprise or two for me this summer!!

    They both seem to be enjoying themselves! :)

    ReplyDelete