Sunday, March 22, 2015

Thank you!

        I just wanted to pop in and say that I am currently working on that life update post right now and that it should be up sooner or later. I'm not really sure what state school is going to leave me in this week, so we'll see when I'm able to finish it up. 
        I've missed socializing with y'all! Thank you for all of your wonderful comments as well! I know I've been really bad about replying, but they have meant a lot to me and I really appreciate your support and encouragement! I've even gained a few followers without posting a ton; wonder how that happened?! :) If you're new, WELCOME! Please comment away and I'll try to reply now. 
        I have so much to tell! New school work, animals, movies... Well, I won't give it all away now. You'll have to wait in suspense and anticipation. Yes, I am cruel like that. Muahahaha. I've still been on Pinterest quite a bit, though - more than I should - so feel free to message me there or keep up with my pins. The link is on my sidebar, if you weren't already aware.
        So long for now! *insert randomly nice and feelsy picture of Tadashi. Why do all pictures of him have to be so feelsy?!*



Blessings,
Reyna

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to hearing more from you:) But I totally understand! I mean, life. 'T'is a busy thing, and all that;)
    Big Hero 6 was a cute movie, was it not? I mean, Baymax. Yes. Love. And the sidekick friends!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wOOHOO!! :D I loved BH6 too! You've been tagged!
    http://apeaceofthepast.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete