Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Well, this is embarassing...

        So I had my first blogging anniversary. Yay! It's awesome! But, umm, I kind of dropped the ball on the whole celebration post thing. Yeah, it was on the 23rd, right in the middle of NaNo and baby goats, and I plumb forgot! I had much awesomeness planned (not that much, actually), but it was not to be. Perhaps next year.
        I will not let this go without saying the things that need to be said, however. This blog would not be here without all of you lovely people who read it. You all are wonderful and I am so glad to have met you. And special thanks to Maribeth of Formidable Courage whose blog inspired this one (if you haven't been over to her website go and do so directly - it's splendid). And everyone else, equally huge thanks to you too! Love you guys!



Blessings,
Reyna
       

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! It's been so wonderful to "meet" you, Reyna. :) Here's to another delightful year!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary! three days before mine! haha! That's cool. I love your blog so, thank you for posting so frequently! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both! I think it goes without saying that y'all are beyond awesome yourselves as well. ;) And happy (early) blogiversary Jess! I'm so glad we know each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy huge congrats on a wonderful year of blogging! ^_^

    ReplyDelete